Director of Children’s Ministries
Dearborn Hills United Methodist Church
Director of Children’s Ministries is a part time role, responsible for overseeing the spiritual growth and development of children from preschool through the 5th Grade. The position includes these roles and responsibilities:
- Spiritual Leader for the children of our congregation. Walk with and guide them on their journey to know Christ by creating an environment in which children experience Christian communion, hear the gospel, experience God’s love, and respond in faith.
- Plan for, promote and publicize Ministries/Activities of the children’s program including but not limited to Sunday School, Children’s Church, Family Night, Faith and Family Week, Kids Day Out, etc.
- Select and develop a curriculum that aligns with the goals of overall programming of the Children’s Ministry while continuously evaluating effectiveness.
- Maintain a budget within the annual guidelines provided by the Finance Committee.
- Recruit and develop adult leadership for the children’s program in accordance with the Child Safety Guidelines.
- Develop and oversee programs that reach out to the children of our community and promote service such as but not limited to Upward and Operation Christmas Child.
- Develop positive relationships with other church staff and ministry team leaders ensuring ongoing open communication and alignment of ministry goals.
- Support,coordinate, and execute office administrative functions.
- Maintain a healthy and growing personal spiritual life to effectively lead others to do the same.
Interested candidates send application and resume to the below addresses.
Dearborn Hills UMC
25365 State Line Rd
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Or email: email@example.com